Complaints about events
If your complaint is regarding a specific group or event, then your first port of call should be the event organiser. If you are unable to resolve your complaint with them then please use the standard contact form to ask our site admins to pass on your complaint to another member. Please be sure to detail the steps you have so far taken to resolve your complaint.
You can find out who runs each event or project in the project listings.
Complaints about social media
Social media groups and accounts are managed by nominated admins and moderators. Before complaining to us please raise the issue with the local moderators who will be far better placed to work with you towards a mutually satisfying outcome. If you choose to skip this step, we may simply answer by directing you back to take it.
How to report a group post on Facebook
If you find something that you do not like on out Facebook group or on any other group this is what you should do.
- Find the offending item
- Look at the top right-hand corner
- There should be a little down arrow that you can click.
- Click it
- A menu should appear (shown to the right).
- You can choose “report to Admin” and a group admin or moderator will take a look.
- If it is really bad, you can report to Facebook and they might do something about it but the moderators will not know. “Report to Admin” is generally the best way to get a result.
Still have a problem?
If you have been unable to resolve your complaint that way then please use one of the following links below.